Start Making Consistent Profit with 50 Pips A Day Forex Strategy

Here is a simple and wonderful Forex Trading Strategy that can make you start earning a consistent profit of 50 pips a day. The system features the use of only four components which are the Support and Resistance, Candlesticks, Moving Average and 4 Hour Chart Time Frame.

This book clearly explains simple steps that you need to follow in order for you to achieve a consistent profitable results. You will be making around 50 pips per day or perhaps even more. The strategy is also perfect for beginners while it offers a great deal of help for the experienced traders.

50 Pips A Day Forex Strategy is completely easy to understand that you can apply it right away on your practice account. Found on the book are examples on how to define the entry, stop loss and exit levels of your positions.

Building a Solid Trading System

Most professional traders claim that strategy is not what makes you a successful trader. There are other important things that you need to learn which is also covered on this book. You will actually get to learn how to construct a profitable Forex Trading system and how you can avoid common trading errors and money management mistakes.

You have to know that success depends on three basic principles which are your trading system, emotion and money management rules. If you lack one of these three important basic principles then you will end up unsuccessful with all of your trades. By reading this book, you will get to learn pretty much everything on how you can succeed on your Forex career.

If you have something to clarify or you have any question about the book then you can directly contact the author on his email address which is 'damirlaurentiu@yahoo.com'.


Review for 50 Pips A Day Forex Strategy


I am already a well experienced trader but I do have a friend who often comes to visit my house and bothers me most of the time just to let me teach him how to trade Forex. The problem is that, he find the way how I explain things to him to be very complicated. I have to admit that I'm the kind of person who is not good at explaining things to others.

Thus, I decided to check out the book section of Amazon for my friend to read and I found this 50 Pips A Day Forex Strategy by Laurentiu Damir. The book is too cheap that I bought the copy myself. Reading the book got me interested because everything that has been written was actually true. Most common mistakes and how to deal with them has been covered that I wish I had this book when I was still a beginner.

When my friend came, I shared him a copy of the book. It took him a few days to complete reading it. According to him, he read the book several times even memorizing some of the vital parts. Then one day he came to visit me again. And to my amazement, he can now understand what I have been trying to explain to him from before.

With regards about the strategy, I did test it for three months on my practice account and its perfectly providing good results.

No comments:

Post a Comment