Fibonacci Trading Strategy

I am a long time lurker of various forums and other active communities especially groups that discusses about forex trading. 

There are several friends that I made which are also a trader like me who are struggling to make enough money for a living. 

It’s too sad to say that we all know each other through a pseudonym or usernames that represents our identity here on the web. 

If you are not yet a member of the popular Babypips.com and the ForexFactory.com then you should sign up an account and try to interact with our fellow traders.

It is on these communities where I manage to learn some basic and advance skills that I currently posses right now. 

And lately, there was one thread that I found on babypips.com discussing about his strategy through a single indicator which is the Fibonacci tool. 

I have a discussion about this kind of tool on the post entitled “Using the Fibonacci Indicator tool to predict retracement and trend direction”.

This trader has been testing his strategy for several months showing his recorded results that are impressive and worth checking to look at. 

His thread has gone over a hundred pages and it could take perhaps months to finish reading them all. 

Although, they have provided some summary to follow when you wish to use the system but what I wanted to do is to make a revision starting from the scratch.

Fibonacci Trading Tool

I will begin the testing process of this forex strategy on the next post providing the details and the necessary steps to follow. 

This will be my first project and I hope that you could contribute with the development of this project by providing your feedback on the comment form below.

No comments:

Post a Comment